- HYDRATION IMPROVEMENT - After use you will notice a major improvement in the hydration level of your skin, which will also look plumper and softer.
- GREAT FIT AND NOT DRY - Don't bother with other masks that you have to cut due to fitment issues. They fit your face pretty well and are drenched in serum rather than being on the dry side as some sheet masks can be. It absorbs into your skin without leaving a nasty film or sticky residue after removal.
- BENEFITS OF COLLAGEN - Collagen masks offer distinct benefits, owing to the fact that they cover so much of the skin’s surface and are infused with an array of ingredients that deeply penetrate and moisturize the skin. As an added benefit, when you leave collagen mask on your face, it hydrates and tightens the skin, giving you an instant facelift.
- OTHER ADVANTAGES - It helps with very large pores, hyperpigmentation, acne scars, and dry flaky skin and just by using these masks for two times a week your skin will get very soft and radiant.
- FACE ON SLAY MODE - Put them on in the middle of the day if you want to bring your face back to slay mode like an instagram supermodel.
Beauty MJ ON Collagen Essence Full Face Facial Mask Sheet Pack - 20 Sheets
What comes with?
(2) x Collagen: the main component of protein making up the skin and represents excellent properties of skin elasticity, keeps skin resilient once applied.
(2) x Royal Jelly: contains abundant nutrients such as various vitamins, carbohydrates, fats, minerals, etc, which make skin shiny and clearing darkened skin tone for increased vitality
(2) x Aloe: contains vitamins and minerals, soothes skin damaged by overexposure to environmental factors or ultraviolet light, and makes rough skin smooth with high moisture content
(2) x Pomegranate: valued as the so-called 'the fruit of life', 'the fruit of wisdom' in ancient Persia, contains natural estrogen which is quite similar an ingredient to the female hormone, estrogen, as well as minerals, and is therefore referred to as the 'fruit of women'.
(2) x Hyaluronic Acid: carbohydrate naturally formed inside the body and 50% of which exists in the skin, represents good affinity for the skin tissue, and supports collagen and supplies moisture and nutrition as a very useful natural moisturizing system.
(2) x Arbutin: bilberry extract, helps to restore cleanliness and clarity to skin that has darkened due to decreased vitality.
(2) x Snail: features sticky mucus that has a special ingredient called 'Mucin', which contains chondroitin sulfate as its main ingredient and enables a wounded snail to recover rapidly.
(2) x Pearl: composed of 20 kinds of essential amino acids and minerals, makes skin shiny and elastic and loose skin resilient and smooth.
(2) x Vitamin: a mixture of vitamin B3, B5, B6, C, E and it helps boost your skin
(2) x Coenzyme Q10: an elasticity ingredient in skin, vitamin E derivative, aloe vera leaves, Portulaca Oleracea extract, etc